Friday, January 1, 2010

First Friday of the Year 2010


New Year's Day is also the First Friday of the Year.


To you, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, do we consecrate this year!


"O Heart of love, I put all my confidence in you,

for I fear everything

from all my wickedness and frailty,

but I hope for all things

from your goodness and bounty.


Remove from me

all that can displease you or resist your holy will;

let your pure love

imprint your image so deeply upon my heart

that I shall never be able to forget you

or to be separated from you.


May I obtain from your loving kindness

the grace of having my name written in your heart;

for in you I desire to place all my happiness and glory,

living and dying in bondage to you."


(St. Margaret Mary Alacoque)

No comments:

Post a Comment